Personal information collected on this website
We take privacy and data protection very seriously. Please note that:
- the use of any information you provide will be limited to the purpose for us to assess your suitability, and to contact you;
- we will only keep your details for as long as is necessary to provide you with information or contact you during your application. Where you require us to keep your information we will only do so where you have given us your prior agreement to do so;
- we do not under any circumstances provide any personal data or any information about you to any third party whatsoever, except in the unlikely event that the Institute is required to release such information by law;
- we will not use your information ourselves for marketing purposes unless you have given us your prior agreement to do so (e.g. where you have requested us to keep you informed of the Institute's future developments etc);
- we do not collect or sell any name and details to any third parties. We do not collect your details when you use our website except where expressly and clearly indicated (i.e., submission of your CVs to us or a request for information by means of an online form).
A Cookie is a small file created on your PC by a web server application, used (for example) to identify you or your personal preferences. We do not use persistent cookies on this website.
We do keep unidentified statistics on how many visitors read specific pages and details on times and dates of visits and time taken to view pages in order to improve our website. This data does not however track your use of the website nor does it identify you.
Copyright and Design
IIB - All text and images
Site Design by ShapeBootstrap. All Rights Reserved.